Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

Fond memories of life before the Japanese invasion!

In the South Florida area there are a multitude of activities and events for a person to take in, if, they are so inclined.

One event on my "bucket list" was to attend a Barrett - Jackson Auto Auction.  I have watched these events on cable TV taking place in Las Vegas, Scottsdale, Orange County, Ca. and Palm Beach thinking that would be neat thing to see in person.  I got my chance Thursday morning.

Where else could one see so many memories of the past for only $ 8 (senior rate).

I took 275 pictures,  I am only going to put up a dozen or so on the Blog.  If I missed your favorite car, let me now. If I have a picture of it, I'll forward!!!

ENJOY!!!!

South Florida Fair Ground's Pavillon West Palm Beach.....

This  four day event drew thousands of people. Not all were looking to invest in a "collector car," many like your's truly just wanted a stroll down memory lane.   If this doesn't jog your memory I don't know what will.  There were no Honda's, Toyota's, Nissan's  or Hyundai's to be seen!

















That's all for today folks!            jpk



No comments: